Monday, March 6, 2017

Willoughby and The Terribly Itchy Itch, by Pam Halter



We are excited to present to you the amazing Willoughby!
Pam Halter has an adorable new kids book out and we wanted to share it with you. Check it out! Look at that cuteness!!!! 




Every time I see the title all I can think of is the Raffi song that goes, "Willoughby Walloby-Woo, an elephant sat on you." :) 
Makes me smile. 
I can't wait to snatch up a bunch of copies of Willoughby and hand them out at kids birthday parties.
Here's the link if you'd like a copy or two of your own: https://www.amazon.com/dp/193879611X

Here's the back: 
Follow Pam on Facebook:  

1 comment:

  1. SQUEEEE!! Thanks for sharing, Deanna! I'm not familiar with that song, but I'll be seeing if I can find it on YouTube. Ha!!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your comments. We love to interact!